We negotiate an affordable payroll tax settlement that will stop IRS liens, levies and seizures.
If you have unpaid payroll taxes, the IRS has you in their sights. The IRS is targeting small business as their largest source of uncollected taxes. If you don’t take care of the problem, the IRS can padlock your doors, seize your machinery and equipment and even contact your customers and intercept your receivables. The IRS is also authorized to collect personally from corporate officers, shareholders and others involved in your business. The penalties for failure to pay tax withheld to the government Trust Fund are steep and can drastically effect your business. It is in your best interest to get professional, experienced help as soon as possible.
Why choose Tax Champions?
- You will never have to talk to the IRS. We will negotiate directly with them on your behalf.
- We can help you get settled with the IRS and you can put your payroll tax problems behind you.
- We know what to say and how to say it. Having an experienced professional negotiate for you can have a huge effect on your settlement outcome.
- We can help you get current with your paperwork by helping you complete your unfiled tax returns.
- We understand the new tax programs that favor those who owe more than $10,000.
- We can help you protect your business, your shareholders and your personal assets.
TFRP Penalties? IRS Fresh Start Initiative?
TFRP (Trust Fund Recovery Penalty) penalties on overdue payroll taxes can add up quickly and can dramatically increase your tax liability. The IRS also realizes that many businesses do not have the ability to pay their back payroll tax debt in full. To solve this growing problem, they have recently updated the tax settlement programs for individuals and employers. The Fresh Start Program can allow qualified employers to legally settle their unpaid payroll tax debt for an amount that is less than owed. Tax Champions has over 30 years experience dealing with the IRS in these matters. We can handle the negotiations with the IRS. We’re there for you. Sleep better at night when you know that the expert negotiators at Tax Champions are on your side. Call us before the IRS comes knocking.