Tax Relief During a Coronavirus Pandemic
Mar 13

Tax Relief During the Coronavirus Pandemic

  As the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread, stock market prices continue to plunge. Experts agree that the impact on world economies will be significant. In fact, Indonesia and other countries across the globe have already unveiled tax relief packages. President Donald Trump noted possible tax relief during the coronavirus pandemic for Americans, as well. […]
Happy New Year
Dec 31

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2020! May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door in 2020.   We invite you to put your IRS troubles behind you once and for all. Give us a call today for your free consultation. We’ll discuss your […]
Happy Holidays
Dec 18

Seasons Greetings!

Seasons Greetings from Tax Champions!   From our family to yours! The holiday season is a special time of year. Make those special memories with your family and friends. May you have many blessings this holiday season. With Warm Wishes, Walter and Carolynn Wotman, and our entire staff at Tax Champions
Independent Contractor
IRS Fresh Start Initiative
Tax Resolution
Sep 30

Tax Resolution

It’s expensive to owe money to the IRS. In fact, many taxpayers avoid filing their tax returns in hopes of staying “under the radar.” But the IRS takes taxes quite seriously, saying, “If you cannot pay the full amount of taxes you owe, you should still file your return by the deadline and pay as […]
When to Hire a Tax Relief Professional
Blog Are Tax Attorneys Worth the Splurge
Sep 3

Are Tax Attorneys Worth the Splurge?

The IRS expects every taxpayer to file and pay their taxes on time each year. Many taxpayers are comfortable with preparing and filing their own simple tax returns. On the other hand, taxpayers commonly seek expertise for complicated returns to save time and ensure accuracy. Consequently, tax professionals e-filed about 60 percent of individual tax […]
Avoid Tax Scams
Aug 19

Avoid Tax Scams

Tax debt and IRS collection methods are stressful. When Americans need help and compassion the most, scammers are ready to step in. Instead of administering much needed aid, they rob taxpayers of their time and money. The violation is unforgiveable, and yet, these companies often go without discipline. As the IRS and the U.S. Justice […]
Filing Taxes While Abroad
Aug 5

Filing Taxes While Living Abroad

Have you ever had a bad day or week and fantasized about moving to another country? It’d be great to just leave your bills and problems behind and start a new life abroad in those moments, right? However, at least one bill will follow you across the globe: your U.S. tax bill.  Yes, that’s right. […]

Get Help Now (800)-518-8964

Copyright Tax Champions 2017